Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thank you Will.I.Am.

To start off today's post, I want to thank iheartradio for playing a clip of Will.I.Am's interview about The E.N.D over and over again because if I hadn't heard it a billion times, I wouldn't have known the answer to this question on my quiz instantly.
Anyway, onto the real subject of my post, a skirt that I got last week that I am completely in love with(:  There's a store called Langford Market, which is part of a company called AA Concepts that has a few other stores under their company.  And I believe they are actually based here in Houston.  I am absolutely in love with their clothes.  I am fairly positive all their clothes are designed for them privately under the label Maude.  They can be kind of pricey, but every once in a while they have this fabulous sale where every single thing in the store is 50 percent off.  The first picture I shall show y'all is Toby inspecting the skirt(:
There are several reasons I love this skirt, one of them being how it flows on me and the pattern.  I am in love.  And I love the pleats.  And I love how it fits.  And I just love it in general.  I actually used to hate skirts and dresses when I was younger, but now I am enamored.  I love that the colors are neutral, because this means I can pair the skirt with several other different pieces and accessories.  Plus something about it just seems classic to me, I'll probably have this in my wardrobe for years to come.  I don't really have much else to say, I'm not that great at this blogging thing yet(:  So I'll just include some pictures I took.  I tried to get it so you could see the pattern and maybe what it looks like on and flowing, but of course not having a mannequin kind of made that hard :(  But I promise I'm working on improving both my picture taking skills and my blog writing skills!(:







 Also, tomorrow I go to the DR for my first official check up since my surgery!  Praying that he'll say I can return to VA sooner than thought.  Hopefully by next Friday, because that'll be my 21st birthday and I really want to spend it in VA!(: P.S. I went to Ulta again yesterday and they didn't have a single Layla holo polish which made me kind of sad.  Hopefully I can track some down sometime!


2 comments: