Monday, January 14, 2013

Feels Like the First Time.

So this is my first "official" post and instead of waiting to take pictures and share stuff awesome like that, I decided I was too excited for this blog to wait any longer!  I shall have another post up either later today or tomorrow showing off my latest nail polish haul(;

This is just a quick post with a slight update.  Today was the first day of the semester, so at about 7:30 am I was online reading my syllabuses and posting introductions to myself for my online class.  I also immediately decided to pick out the designer I wanted to write about for one of my projects, and after much consideration I chose Diane Von Furstenberg since I am enthralled with her designs.  I'm actually very excited to get my readings for the week done, take my quizzes, and post in the class discussion forums.  Learning is a whole new thing for me.  I look forward to it and can't wait to fill my head with more and more knowledge.  For those wondering, the two classes I am participating in this semester are Fashion History and Fashion Trends(:

As far as a quick update on my injury, after my surgical wound swelling up a little yesterday, it seems to be going down now.  Probably a sign I should stop touching my stitches.  I have an appointment scheduled for Friday and am desperately hoping the doctor will say I can return home to VA asap, although that is probably highly optimistic.  Anyway, I just wanted to post something quick to get this rolling.  As stated earlier, I shall have a post this afternoon or tomorrow to share my nail polish finds from the other day.  And then the world can really start to see how crazy I really am(:  I shall also have a picture of my new hair style (aka no hair) so people can see and decide how fashionably bold I do or do not look.

xx Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amands..this is such a cute blog post... It is giong to be so much fun to keep up with your life with your blog.....Thanks so much for taking the time to share. WE are so happy that you are doing better and we are really impressed that you are brave enough to start right in on your classes.....Good for you. keep up the great work and keep us posted. We love you ....

    ReplyDelete